Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL
* Super Sweaters, Wonderful Ways to Shine
* Kids+Men/Holiday Knits
* Entrelac Explained
* Cables & Colorwork
* A Masterpiece Afghan
* Artful Knits
* Showstopping Pullovers
This issue of Vogue Knitting International includes 25 designs, including a fabulous tapestry-motif afghan and matching hat by Nicky Epstein, along with some great articles. Designers in this issue include Michele Rose, Jacqueline Van Dillen, Michele Woodford, Deborah Newton, Nicky Epstein, Gayle Bunn, DKNY, Adrienne Vittadini, Lily Chin, and Karen Bayless. Many designs are oversized and suitable for larger sizes.
* Manly Choices - Casual classics sure to please.
* Beautiful Basics - Every little hue you wear in magic!
* Tapestry Masterpieces - An heirloom afghan and quick-to make hat.
* Designer Showcase - DKNY and Adrienne Vittadini.
* Little Vogue - Non-stop coordinates to go-go-go.
* Celestial Sweatering - Knit alchemy, one of a kind designs.
* A Little Night Magic - Quick and easy dazzlers.
* Cover Story: a versatile baby wrap from Elizabeth Zimmermann and Meg Swansen - instructions are provided for a lightweight 30-inch Shetland wool baby blanket knit in a loose garter-stitch fabric with a 3-inch lace border that can be blocked to a 45-inch shawl with a 4-1/2 inch lace border.
* Out of Africa: William Bender explores knitting in Kenya.
* Booked Up: New selections make great gifts, by Donna Bulseco.
* The Machine Age: Cindy Polfer charts the latest innovations.
* How To Technicalities: One Shape, Five Shawls: Consider the triangle, by Joan Schrouder. Five variations on the classic triangular shawl.
* Master Knitters: Nancy Brumback interviews Deborah Newton.
* Child's Play: Special tips from Wendy Keeler on the ABC's of knitting children's sweaters, including proportions and sizing and pattern selection.
* Stitch Glossary: Entrelac stitch.
Good condition, no markings, torn or missing pages.