Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL
Spring Summer 1998
* SPRING SHAPES UP
* SHEER LACE KNITS
* RIBBON YARN DESIGNS
* CROPPED CARDIGANS
* ORIENTAL INFLUENCES
This issue of Vogue Knitting International includes 37 designs, including a cropped lace cardigan, mesh tunic, lace twin set, a beautiful lace shawl, lace slipdress, several cropped cardigans, ribbed and cabled sweaters and golf sweaters for men and woman (also suitable for tennis). Designers in this issue include Mari Lynn Patrick, Jill Eaton, Gail Diven, Maureen Egan Emlet, Wendy Sacks, Shirley Paden, Hitoshi Okoshi, Oscar de la Renta, Joan Vass, Jacquelyn Smyth, Diane Zangl, Nadia Severns, Michelle Maks Thompson, Teva Durham, Isaac Mizrahi, Jean Moss, and Norah Gaughan.
* Then & Now: Twenty-five years later – the argyle is still big news.
* Sheer Pleasure – Dare to bare! See-through chic in mesh and light lace.
* Lace It Up – The forecast is decidedly feminine. * Take a Shine to Ribbon – Designers take a novel approach to this season’s knits.
* Orient Express – Red-hot wraps with an Asian influence.
* The Cardigan Shapes Up – New proportions tip the scales of style.
* Postcards From Paradise – Great get-away looks! Relaxed options to write home about.
* Very Fun Very Vogue – Hip and happening wardrobe – by machine.
* Par Excellence – Fashion hits the fairway!
* Meg Swanson on … Lace Borders – Expert advice on adding an elegant edge.
* A Stitch in Time – Sasha Kagan leads us through the halls of London’s Victoria and Albert.
* On the Inside – Interior shaping techniques for this season’s shapely styles. By Mari Lynn Patrick.
* Book Reviews – Rich Ribbon Knits, wonderful Kids Knitting, and Minnowknits, Too. Plus VK’s own Designer Knits.
* Stitch Glossary: Sheer Fabrication – Creating transparency with clever yarn and thread combinations. Also included in this issue are “errors and omissions” for 3 patterns from the Winter ‘97/’98 issue.
Excellent condition, very clean and solid, no markings, torn or missing pages.