Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL
This issue of Vogue Knitting International includes 29 patterns. Designers includes Annie Modesitt, Susan Olsen, Sheila Meyer, Lipp Holmfeld, Sheila Meyer, Norah Gaughan, Margaret Bruzelius, Mary Taylor, Jamie Kreitman, Robyn Malcolm, Rosella Paletti, Amy Hamilton, Anne Mieke, Carol Mateo, Nancy Marchant, Cornelia Tuttle, Judith Shangold, Emily Kaufman, Perry Ellis, and Adrienne Vittadini. Many of the designs are oversized and suitable for larger sizes.
* Then and Now: A Flair for Jackets - A contemporary short flyaway jacket to wear with short skirts, originally shown in Vogue Knitting Summer 1949.
* Dazzling in the Night light - Two classic pullovers become quintessential partywear with sewn-on jewels. Two more pullovers are transformed into evening standouts when they're texture-knitted in glittery and shimmery yarns.
* Wool Weekends - Perfectly thoughtful gift sets: matching his-and-her quick knits. These are casual weekend sweaters enhanced with allover stitch texturing or color blocks. All are designed in Superwash wool.
* The Best Kids' Gifts - Dinosaurs are front and center on a couple of boys' or girls' fantasy pullovers in brightly-colored Superwash wools. Folkloric dolls, dressed South American or Dutch-style and equipped with 3-D regalia, decorate two pullovers for girls size 4 and up.
* Traditionals - A group of cherishable men's and women's perennials - classics that never go out of style, but have been gently reproportioned and ever so slightly re-programmed with modern day twists like clean-looking graphics, drop shoulders, bold late-80's colors.
* Style in the Major Mode - The new designer goods: Perry Ellis adds color-sense to two casual men's pullovers. Calvin Klein does a cropped, striped cardigan and cabled crewneck pullover. And Adrienne Vittadini embellishes two pale sweaters with cables, bows and floral motifs.
* The Moebius Ring: Knitting a Twisted Circle of Intrigue, by Elizabeth Zimmermann.
* Woolgathering - the proper care of wool and machine washable Superwash wool, by Donna Bulseco.
* Changing Colors: Advice When Using the One-handed Method of Fair Isle and Intarsia Knitting, by Carla S. Patrick.
* The Design Process, Part 2: The Basics of Sketching and Sale-Drawing, by Mari Lynn Civelek.
Very good condition, light cover wear and a bit of light wrinkling on cover, inside is clean and smooth, no markings, torn or missing pages.