Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
* Summer Breeze - 23 Cool Knits
* Easy Lace Shapes That Drape
* Special Color Focus - Simple Colorwork
* Color Theory for Knitters - Your All-New Guide
* Behind the Scenes on 7th Avenue
* Meg Swansen Forges Knitting Onward
In this issue of Interweave Knits, learn about regenerated yarns, and the process behind creating bamboo, soy, and corn yarns. Meet independent store owners Catherine Clark and Katie Metzger and tour their shop, Brooklyn General. Learn the history of legendary knitting expert Elizabeth Zimmermann. Brush up on your knitting color theory and learn how to mix colors in your knitting for the best results. Meet professional knitwear designer Ellen Brys and follow the journey of knitted garments, from the first sketch to the final product in stores. With 23 new projects, this issue is sure to keep you knitting all summer long!
CONDITION: Minimal cover and edge wear, binding is in good condition, pages are clean with no writing or significant damage - in excellent used condition.