Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL
** METAL URGES: THE NEW GLAM KNITS ** GO FOR GLAMOUR **
This issue of Vogue Knitting includes 36 designer patterns plus three designs from a Tahki/Stacy Charles Special Advertising Supplement. Designs include glamorous metallic knits for the holidays, retro-styled ponchos, felted hats, bags, and pillows, and trendy scarves and collars, including a vintage floral scarf and a plaid menswear scarf.
Designers include Jennifer Hansen, Mari Lynn Patrick, Nicky Epstein, Lily Chin, Vladimir Teriokhin, Jennifer Knits, Svetlana Avrakh, Berta Karapetyan, Adrienne Vittadini, Jaeger Handknits, Joan Vass, James Coviello, Twinkle, Kirsten Cowan, Louisa Harding, Gayle Bunn, Carla Scott, Deborah Newton, Norah Gaughan, Deborah Newton, Valentina Devine, Susan Mills, Brandon Mably, Vicki Sever, and Mags Kandis. All designs are knit, except for a mid-length crocheted skirt by James Coviello.
CONDITION: Minimal cover and edge wear, binding is in good condition, pages are clean and crisp with no writing or significant damage - in excellent used condition.
* GILTY PLEASURES - Bling it on! Forty-karat looks for sensational holiday dressing.
* ONE FOR THE ROAD - Light and feathery or thick and chunky, the versatile poncho takes you where you want to go.
*THE DESIGNER TOUCH - Adrienne Vittadini, Jaeger, Joan Vass and James Coviello unveil the season's hottest looks.
* TWINKLE - Catch a rising star: Introducing Wenlan Chia, mistress of the chunky knit.
* PLUM PERFECT - Give your wardrobe a makeover in royal hues fit for a queen.
* FELT SO GOOD - Send your knitting through the spin cycle for results that are fun, fast and fabulous.
* MEG SWANSON ON ... Knitted-Cast On. Part 2 in a continuing series.
* TREND REPORT – Sneak a peek at the next best things.
* KNITTING IN THE LAP OF LUXURY - 'Tis the season to indulge! Gift ideas for that extra-special knitter on your list.
* STITCH WORKSHOP – Knitted Flowers – Nicky Epstein takes a simple scallop edging from her book "Knitting on the Edge" and turns it into a colorful flower motif and shows you how to do it.