Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL
* Great Style Great Texture! Exquisite Stitching in Ladylike Pastels
* Cowl Girls - What's Next for Necks
* Irresistible Color - Pattern at Play
* Fashion Fairy Tale - Enchanting Accessories
* COLOR VIBES - Get ready for a full-fashion spectrum spectacular.
* THINK BIG - Chunky-chic cowls - the more dramatic, the better.
* A SOFTER SHADE OF PALE - Tone down the tint and let the knitting shine through..
* PLUM'S THE WORD - Purple proves its all-purpose appeal.
* THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Ready for a little gift knitting? Bank on the richest tones and textures around.
* DESIGNER'S DETAILS - You'll be wearing Anna Sui and Twinkle to those festive holiday fetes.
* SPOTLIGHT ON: REGIA - The venerable German sock yarn turns 60.
* MEG SWANSEN: THE DYNASTY CONTINUES - Meg's contribution to her family's hat parade is a topper with interchangeable belts.
* GOING SEAMLESS - In Part 2 of his series on circular knitting, designer Jared Flood shares tips for converting flat-knitted set-in and raglan sleeves into a one-piece seamelss yoke.
* THE MULTITASKER OF MONTREAL - Véronik Avery talks about her new yarn, pattern and magazine company, St-Denis.
CONDITION: Light cover and edge wear, mailing label was attached with clear tape (mailing label has been cut out but surrounding tape is still attached to cover), binding is in good condition, very tiny ripple on top edge, pages are otherwise clean and crisp, no writing or significant damage - in very good used condition.