Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL
Spring Summer 1986
* SUPER SUMMER ISSUE
* 12 VERY EASY SWEATERS, INCLUDING ADRIENNE VITTADINI AND CALVIN KLEIN
* SCENIC SWEATERS
* BEGINNER BONUS - TWO FUN SWEATERS
* METALLICS SHINE
This issue of Vogue Knitting International includes 39 patterns. Designers include Florence Vidal, Carla S. Patrick, Teri Leve, Yoko Minable, Margaretta for Annette B., Catherine de Chabaneix, Sylvia Jorrin, Soizie Cornu, Karen Kletter, B.J. Berti, Lipp Holmfeld, Katarina Ronnlund-Linden, Stephanie Schuster, Susan Olsen, Deborah Newton, Anita Oliveira, Martha Lambertson, Paola Olgeni, Nancy Marchant, Birgit Juhl, Margery Winter, Calvin Klein, Adrienne Vittadini, Perry Ellis, Monica Glovine, Ethel Seftel, Laura Tiso, Wendy Sacks, and Donald Grover. Many of the designs are oversized and suitable for larger sizes.
* Easy Breezy Knits – a collection of Very Easy Very Vogue designs, including two true Beginner sweaters.
* Summer Remembrances – English gardens, wildflowers, bicycling on country lanes, woodsy picnics – another time, made timely now.
* Way-Out West – Hit the fashion trail in knits with a cowboy swagger.
* Tropical Beat – Beat the heat in cool cotton & linen blends with vivid fruit, floral and beach motifs.
* A New Sense of Ease – Calvin Klein and Adrienne Vittadini laze you into fast knit summer chic. Perry Ellis goes public with a dragon motif from his private porcelain collection.
* Mythology Moods – Archeological fashion unearths mosaic and fresco motifs in time-softened colors.
* Go for Baroque – Princess royal vests. Elegant cutaway and classic shapings in the ornateness of 18th century wallpaper and fleur-de-lis designs. The distaff side of the Beau Brummell vest.
* How-to Technicalities: Increase and Decrease with Style, by Mari Lynn Civelek.
* How-to Technicalities: Crocheted Edges, by Mari Lynn Civelek.
* How-to Technicalities: Chart Smart, by Carla S. Patrick.
* Exploring: Knitting the Best Way: Continental vs. American, by Elizabeth Zimmermann.
* Where are the Knits of Yesteryear? By Margaret Bruzelius.
* Knitting Etiquette, by Linda Dyett.
CONDITION: Minimal cover and edge wear, binding is in good condition, pages are clean and crisp, no writing or significant damage - in excellent vintage condition.