Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL
** ETHNIC FLORAL DESIGNS * A MELTING POT OF DIVERSE CULTURES * NATIVE AMERICAN * AMISH * BALTIC KILIM
** MODERN MIXES OF COLORS & TEXTURES * CABLES * INTARSIA
** WOODSY COLORS/NATURE’S TEXTURES
** NEUTRAL COLORS/NATURAL TEXTILES
** OPTICAL/GEOMETRIC PRINTS
** FEMININE EMBELLISHMENTS * RETRO STYLES
This issue of Vogue Knitting International includes 32 designer patterns, plus a Special Advertising Section titled Three Variations on a Theme. Some of the highlights include richly colored multi-cultural sweaters, such as combining Native American motifs with touches of tartan plaid. Embellishments abound, together with complex intarsia patterns and multi-color ribbings. Designers include Nicky Epstein, Norah Gaughan, Sasha Kagan, Michele Woodford, Michele Rose, Liza Prior Lucy, Laurie Macmillan, Kathy Donovan, Lily Chin, DKNY, Missoni, Helene Rush, Gayle Bunn, Geney Sender Levin, and Adrienne Vittadini. Many of the designs are oversized and suitable for larger sizes.
* Travel the World in Spirit – An adventurous mix of far-flung cultures, decorative folk traditions, and local color.
* Dots & Dashes – An inventive hat pattern with a bias for fun.
* Designer Focus – Knit hits from DKNY, Vittadini, and those marvelous Missonis – also profiled in this issue.
* Natural Forces – Reflections of nature’s way with color, pattern and texture.
* The Cutting Edge – Back to the future with a chic ‘90s attitude.
* Ladylike Whimsy … Modern Wit – An upbeat take on gentle shapes & feminine details.
* Knitting Back Backwards – Forward thinking from Elizabeth Zimmerman.
* Master Knitters of the ‘90s – Lily Chin speaks her mind to John Birmingham.
* Multicolored ribbings – Nancy Marchant explores the possibilities – 12 examples of how colors can be used to enhance ribbing in a sweater.
* Patterns of History – Kelly Tweeddale charts the history of color knitting.
* Easy Edges – Susan Guagliumi shows how to make borders for machine knits without a ribber.
* The Marvelous Missonis – The husband-wife team’s design for living, by Poll Roberts.
CONDITION: Minimal cover and edge wear, binding is in good condition, pages are clean and crisp, no writing or significant damage - in excellent used condition.