Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL
Spring Summer 1992
** BOLD GRAPHICS, BRIGHT BOUQUETS - SPRING FLING!
** BODY BASICS: WHAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU
** HOW-TO'S - DUPLICATE STITCH AND CHANNEL ISLAND CAST-ON
** DUTCH TREATS - THREE DESIGNER PROFILES
This issue of Vogue Knitting International contains 25 designs. Designers include Norah Gaughan, Michele Rose, Jacqueline Van Dillen, Nicky Epstein, DKNY, Betty Jackson, Missoni, Lily Chin, Ann Denton, Laurie Macmillan, Nancy Cassel, Katarina Ronnlund-Linden, Gayle Bunn, Michele Woodford, Lucy Prior Lucy, Wendy Sacks, and Sasha Kagan. Many of the designs are oversized and suitable for larger sizes.
* THEN & NOW: Updating a summery Aran pullover included in the Spring-Summer 1961 issue of VK.
* TILE WORKS: Craft-conscious design inspired by the decorative arts, four designs utilizing mosaic patterns, scrollwork, and duplicate stitch technique, plus unique design elements such as the zigzag edging on a pullover design by Nicky Epstein inspired by the tiles of Provence.
* TRUE BLUE DENIMS: Casual weekend chic, two relaxed, comfortable designs by Jacqueline Van Dillen.
* RUNWAY MAGIC: Four of the hottest looks from top designers DKNY, Missoni, and Betty Jackson, including a dramatic pullover by DKNY with a textured floral tapestry designed on the front and textured and openwork stitching on the back, sides and sleeves.
* NATURAL CHOICES: seven elegant and sensual designs from Lily Chin, Norah Gaughan and other designers featuring intriguing textures, neutral and whites, and sheer mesh, lace and openwork stitches.
* IN FULL BLOOM! Festive floral touches: seven designs from Lily Chin, Sasha Kagan and others featuring floral motifs and special touches such as ruffled and lace edgings.
* Body Basics: What’s Right for You – Nancy Thomas helps you choose the knits that will fit you best by analyzing your body silhouette: are you an inverted triangle, triangle, rectangle or hourglass?
* Channel Island Cast On – The technique behind tradition, by Elizabeth Zimmerman and Meg Swansen.
* Duplicate Stitch – Technique explained and tips by Delbra Moore.
* Dutch Treat: Polly Roberts interviews three designers from the Netherlands who are (or should be) well known to VK readers: Jacqueline Van Dillen, Nancy Marchant, and Anne Mieke.
CONDITION: Excellent condition, no markings, torn or missing pages.