Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL
Winter 2003 - 2004
* SLIP INTO NEUTRAL *
* LET'S TALK TEXTURE: The Look of Fur Complements Cool Coloration and Cozy Warmth *
This issue of VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL includes 35 designer patterns. Designers include Martin Storey, Gabrielle Hamill, Vladimir Teriokhin, Lipp Holmfeld, Charlotte Morris, Mari Lynn Patrick, Carla Scott, Joan Vass, Adrienne Vittadini, Jaeger Handknits, Anna Sui, Oscar de la Renta, Svetlana Avrakh, Anna Mishka, Svetlana Kudrevich, Shirley Paden, Maria Gonatti, Debbie Bliss, Katherine Hunt, Jane Slicer-Smith, Hill Gutman Schoenfuss, Barbara Venishnick, Miriam Gold, Veronica Manno, Alicia Porter, and Gayle Bunn.
• Sweaters & the City – Tweed way. Rev up your winter wardrobe in the texture of the season.
• Style in the Making – Joan Vass, Adrienne Vittadini, Jaeger and Anna Sui create dynamic designs for day and night.
• Couture Classic – Tailor made. Oscar de la Renta updates the twinset.
• Play it Cool! This season’s sweaters are all about intricate stitch patterns and tempting tones.
• Rest, Relax and Renew – Wind down in knits built for quiet comfort.
• The Neck’s Best Things – Keep your neck in check with an exquisite collection of winter warmers.
• On the Button – A comprehensive guide to selecting the perfect fasteners for your precious hand knits. Donna Gould reports.
• Meg Swansen on … Are you bothered by mistakes, or do you take a more philosophical approach? Find out if you’re a fussy knitter.
• RSI: A Knitter’s Primer – Is knitting taking a toll on your arms and wrists: Tips and exercises to ensure healthy stitching, by Judith S.L. Young.
• Stitch Workshop – Inside tips for creating the Oscar de la Renta set.
CONDITION: Minimal cover and edge wear, binding is in good condition, inside pages are clean and crisp, no writing or significant damage - in excellent used condition.