Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL
Spring Summer 2000
** Light, Lacy & Lovely ** Perfectly Pretty Knits ** Explore Your Options . . . Knit It Your Way ** Plus: Twinsets, Tiny Tops, Texture & The Ultimate Wrap ** Romance Returns **
This issue of Vogue Knitting International contains 37 patterns. There are lovely lace designs, gorgeous wraps, including a spectacular colorful ruana by Kaffe Fasset and a hooded poncho by Nicky Epstein with a decorative fringe of leaves and flowers; also several creative dropped stitch designs, and a nice selection of twinsets, summer tops, and tops that can be customized in various ways according to your personal preference. Designers include Kaffe Fassett, Nicky Epstein, Norah Gaughan, Shirley Paden, Mari Lynn Patrick, Gitta Schrade, Vladimir Teriokhin, Deborah Newton, Tricia McKenzie, Fiona Ellis, Patricia Polley, Viola Carol, Susan Mills, Victoria Mayo, Sheila Meyer, Jacqueline Van Dillen, Mary Marik, Barbara Venishnick, Loren Cherensky, Teva Durham, Lipp Holmfeld, Barbara Khouri, Rosemary Drysdale, Adrienne Vittadini and Joan Vass.
* Romanticism is Back - Light, lacy knits embrace the feminine.
* Double Time! - Perfect pairs made for each other.
* Designer Instincts - Seventh Avenue heads for the neutral zone. The best from Joan Vass, DKNY, and Adrienne Vittadini.
* Wrapture - Slip into a stole, pull on a poncho - the wrap stars.
* It's Open Season - Drop a stitch and see the light. Pretty open-air knits welcome the warm weather.
* Red Alerts - The fashion world is seeing red. Totally textural sweaters in the shade of the season.
* The Heat is on! Tropical Coolers - Tiny tops in fresh hues to soak up the summer sun.
* Good Sports: Ease into Spring - Two smart sweaters that span the seasons.
* Knit Mix: Custom Design Options! Have it your way! Wonderful, wearable knits, made to order.
* Meg Swanson on the Wayward Cable - Mistake happen. Tips, tricks and techniques for fixing knitting errors.
* Stitch Glossary: Knit Until you Drop! Open up for summer. How-to's for dropped stitches.
* Smooth Transition - Cindy Sauerwald's breakthrough technique for two-color knitting in the round.
* A Country Classic - U.K. editor Gail Goldie profiles English design star Sasha Kagan. Plus a preview of her book Country Inspiration.
* Elizabeth Zimmerman - A tribute to an American icon.
CONDITION: Minimal cover and edge wear, binding is in good condition, pages are clean and crisp with no writing or significant damage - in excellent used condition.