Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL
* IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING COLORFUL
* SOFT & PRETTY * DESIGNER BAGS * THE NEW FAIR ISLE
* MEET STAR KNITTER KAREN ALLEN
This issue of Vogue Knitting includes 36 designer patterns. Designers include Mari Lynn Patrick, Cathy Maguire, Lisa Buccellato, Debbie Bliss, Vladimir Teriokhin, Charlotte Quiggle, Anna Mishka, Cornelia Hamilton, Jordana Paige, Shirley Paden, Svetlana Arvakh, Kaffe Fassett, Melissa Leapman, Jane Slicer-Smith, Sandi Prosser, Koigu Wool Designs, String, Adrienne Vittadini, Twinkle, Deborah Newton, Carla Scott, Brandon Mably, Veronica Manno, Sasha Kagan, Nicky Epstein, Margery Winter, Lily Chin, Norah Gaughan, and Karen Allen. All designs are knit, except for a crocheted hat and scarf set, and a crocheted purse.
CONDITION: Minimal cover wear, binding is in good condition, pages are clean and crisp, no writing or significant damage - in excellent used condition.
* PRETTY, PLEASE - It's all about romance: Embrace the new knits and show off your softer side. It's the return to ladylike dressing, with fitted jackets, tulip sleeves and exaggerated waistlines. Vintage-inspired embellishments such as rhinestone brooches, velvet bows and multiple strands of pearls add touches of whimsy.
* EXECUTIVE SWEET - Getting down to business is taking a turn toward the feminine. Work it, girl! Knitted jackets paired with pencil skirts, tweedy men's-wear-inspired vests, plaid and hound's-tooth patterns in neutral tones are the staples of the season.
* BY INVITATION ONLY: PURSES – Vogue Knitting asked four top designers to make the bags of their dreams.
* ONE-OF-A-KIND STYLE - With one knockout knitted coat, designer Jane Slicer-Smith shows how details make all the difference.
* WEST COAT WINTER - Think warm thoughts with knitwear just right for California dreaming. Casual dressing can still be sophisticated when you adopt a tone-on-tone approach to your weekend wear. Open stitchwork and couture detailing lighten up oversized sweaters.
* DESIGNER COLOR - Adrienne Vittadini and Twinkle showcase their bright ideas.
* PATTERN PLAY - Colorwork makes a comeback. Check out how fun (and fabulous!) it can be. Bold patterns on formfitting sweaters, floppy hats and stacked boots, and other quirky accessories such as thigh-high knit stockings lend an air of bohemian chic.
* AN AMERICAN ICON - The twinset celebrates its 70th anniversary. By Stephanie Klose.
* MEG SWANSON ON ... German Twisted Cast On.
* KNITS WITH STAR APPEAL - Meet Karen Allen: actress, designer, mater knitter. By Alice Rose Hurley.
* WEAR & CARE - Unsure how to block or clean your favorite sweater? Janine Hornicek shares some tips from the pros.