Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL
** The Warming Trend - Fall's Knit Focus: Tradition With a Modern Twist **
This issue includes 38 designer patterns, along with a Special Advertising Section, The Shape of Fall, with an additional seven sweaters created using yarns from the Fall 2000 line by Tahki-Stacy Charles. In the Designer Notebook section, designers Melissa Leapman, Shirley Paden and Nicky Epstein are interviewed and photographed modeling their own designs. Designers include Veronica Manno, Teva Durham, Rosemary Drysdale, Barabara Fimbel, Mari Lynn Patrick, Lipp Holmfeld, French Connection, Anna Sui, DKNY, Oscar by Oscar de al Renta, Vladimir Teriokhin, Ellen Lesperance, Kellie Overbey, Berta Karapetyan, Loren Cherensky, Peggy MacKenzie, Kathleen Power Johnson, Rebecca Rosen, Melissa Leapman, Shirley Paden, Nicky Epstein, Carla Scott, Gitta Schrade, Linda Cyr, Barbara Venishnick, Jean Moss, Kirsten Cowan, and Norah Gaughan.
CONDITION: Minimal cover and edge wear, binding is in good condition, inside pages are clean and crisp, no writing or significant damage - in excellent used condition.
• Nouveau Knits – Pair the past with the present for tradition with a twist.
• Designs for Living – Slip into something a little more comfortable. Wondfully wearable sweaters from French Connection, DKNY, OSCAR by Oscar De La Renta, and Anna Sui.
• KnittingDotCom – Knitting hits the spot! Two terrific looks in hot dots.
• Very Easy Very Vogue – Simple sweaters that are short on time and long on style.
• Color to Dye For – One-of-a-kind knits in hand-dyed yarns.
• 1 Easy Style, 4 Super Looks – Four fashionable takes on a basic knit body.
• Designer Notebook – Knitwear celebs Melissa Leapman, Shirley Paden and Nicky Epstein model their own designs.
• Down to Earth – Embellishing with flowers, leaves and other natural wonders.
• Coat Tales – Cold weather is coming! Bundle up in cozy knit outwear.
• Cable News – Channeling new styles in cool cables.
• Stitch Glossary – Cables, Eyelets and Bulky Bobbles.
• Meg Swansen on … Purl when you can!
• Color to Dye For: Making the most of hand-painted yarns