Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL
Winter 1995 1996
** Fur Allure ** Great Gifts to Knit ** Mother-Daughter Duos ** Metallic Knits ** 32 designs **
This issue of Vogue Knitting International contains 32 designer patterns, including mother-daughter duos, children's sweaters, knitted ties, and some pillows and throws for home décor. Also five fabulous black-and-white graphic knits in Fair Isle and mosaic knitting with beautiful lattice rose motifs. Designers include Adrienne Vittadini, DKNY, Mari Lynn Patrick, Norah Gaughan, Jane Wood, Cynthia Helene, Mary Jane Protus, Yohoko Paradise, Lori Ihnen, Ruth Hornbein, Michael Simon, and Catherine Bell.
• Red Hot for the Holidays - Red takes on multiple sweater looks.
• Graphic Impact in Black and White – Fair Isle and Mosaic Knitting, including a fabulous pullover & matching tote by Cynthia Helene and wonderful floral-themed Fair Isle jackets.
• The Great Pretenders - Faux fur creates a fabulous effect in a faux fur jacket and trim on a fitted suit.
• Luminous Metallics – Gold and silver glitz in metallic knits.
• Making a List, Checking It Twice: An assortment of great gifts for children and the home.
• Designers: Adrienne Vittadini and DKNY: Two elegant cabled designs.
• Knitting in Sweden: by Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton, Part 2 on the history of Swedish Knitting.
• Master Knitters of the '90s - Lisa Morse profiles Kristin Nicholas.
• Color ...Texture ... Touch ... - Introduction to some of the country's finest yarn shops.
• The Suitable Jacket - Mari Lynn Patrick explores collar and lapel shaping techniques.
• Stitch Details - How-to's on mosaic knitting and felt appliqué with embroidery.
CONDITION: Light cover and edge wear, scuff mark from mailing label removal, binding is in good condition, pages are clean and crisp, no writing or signficant damage - in very good used condition.