Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
* Winter into Spring: Perfect Projects to Celebrate the Season
* The Magic of Mohair
* Meet Canadian Designer Mags Kandis of Mission Falls
This issue of Interweave Knits contains 17 designs, including sweaters, Latvian socks, a Grand Plan Hat in six sizes and six gauges with three edges and three toppings, a darling Secret Garden child’s sweater with matching hat, a lingerie-inspired lacy jacket and shell by Joan McGowan, a lacy shoulder bag, and men’s sweaters that span the changing seasons from winter to spring and are suitable for everything from casual everyday wear to special occasions. Designers include Melissa Leapman, Sheila Meyer, Kristin Nicholas, Mags Kandis, Sandy Cushman, Lidia Karabinech, Judy Dercum, Mary Nickol, Ann Budd, Joan McGowan, Karen Damsky and Leslie Storman, Kathy Zimmerman, Norah Gaughan, Sharon O’Brien, and Nancy Bush.
Articles in this issue include:
* Meet Designer and Entrepreneur Mags Kandis - An independent-minded Canadian inspires knitters with her yarns and patterns. Includes Mags' design for the Bloomfield Bolero - a little Spanish jacket named after a Canadian town that appreciates its artists.
* The Magic of Mohair, by Susan Strawn Bailey - The not-so-well known facts about a very special fiber.
* Beyond the Basics: A Suitable Ending - Binding Off, by Ann Budd. Features seven different methods to bind off stitches (Standard Bind-Off; Suspended Bind-Off; Binding Off Two Pieces Together; Sewn Bind-Off; Invisible Ribbed Bind-Off; I-Cord Bind-Off; and Picot Bind-Off).
Light cover wear/crinkling, binding has light wear but is solid and in good condition, pages are clean with no writing or other significant damage - in very good used condition.
INCLUDES PATTERNS FOR ...
Traveling Rib Pullover (Melissa Leapman)
Marash Pullover (Sheila Meyer)
The Secret Garden Sweater (Kristin Nicholas)
Bloomfield Bolero (Mags Kandis)
High-Low Peplum Pullover (Sandy Cushman)
Faux Cable Turtleneck (Lidia Karabinech)
Everyday Spring Sweater (Judy Dercum)
Ruffled Criss-Cross Cardigan (Lidia Karabinech)
Double-Take Sacs (Mary Nickol)
Feather-Light (Ann Budd)
Lace Peignoir and Simple Shell (Joan McGowan)
Casually Cashmere (Karen Damskey and Leslie Stormon)
Italianate Cables (Kathy Zimmerman)
Variegated Vest (Norah Gaughan)
Topsy-Turvy Dolly (Sharon O'Brien)
Ilga's Socks (Nancy Bush)
The Grand Plan Hat Chart (Ann Budd)